Additional Resources

Advocates from Voices Against Violence are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Advocates support clients with any and all needs including seeking medical attention, reporting an assault, and seeking emotional support.  Voices Against Violence is our primary resource referral. We seek to connect individuals with a confidential advocate as soon as possible following a disclosure. Contact Voices Against Violence at (603) 536-5999 for assistance. Information about their services can be found at

Additional resources:

uSafeUS app

National Sexual Assault Hotline
800-656-HOPE(4673) or Live Chat

Network La Red survivor-led, working to end partner abuse in LGBTQ communities

New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence

Law enforcement/government resources:

Plymouth State University Police Department–911 for safety or immediate assistance or 603-535-2330 to meet with an officer to file a report

Plymouth Police Department–911 for safety or immediate assistance or 603-536-1804

New Hampshire Judicial Branch: Domestic Violence

US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights