Students and employees are strongly encouraged to report all forms of sexual misconduct, discrimination, and discriminatory harassment to the University.
- To report an incident involving Sexual Harassment (including sexual assault, stalking, relationship violence), individuals may access the Sexual Harassment/Assault and Title IX Notification form.
- To report an incident involving discrimination, discriminatory harassment, and/or retaliation, individuals may access the Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination Notification form.
- To learn more about reporting options provided by the University and to access other reporting tools, individuals may visit the Reporting at PSU page.
For reporting assistance, individuals may also directly contact:
Title IX/504 Coordinator
Officials with authority:
Plymouth State University has determined that the following additional administrators are Officials with Authority to address and correct harassment, discrimination, and/or retaliation. In addition to the Title IX Coordinator, the Officials with Authority listed below may also accept notice or complaints on behalf of PSU:
- For employee matters:
- Director, Human Resources
- Associate Director, Human Resources
- For student matters:
- Dean of Students
- Associate Director(s), Student Conduct
University response options include supportive measures, informal resolution, and formal complaint filing- including referral to the appropriate campus adjudication process.
Individuals may choose to report to law enforcement. The Title IX Coordinator can help arrange initial contact with University or local police to file a police report.
For incidents involving sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking, and relationship violence, advocates from Voices Against Violence are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Advocates support clients with any and all needs including seeking medical attention, reporting an assault, and seeking emotional support. Voices Against Violence is our primary resource referral. We seek to connect individuals with a confidential advocate as soon as possible following a disclosure. Contact Voices Against Violence at (603) 536-5999 for assistance. Information about services can be found at voicesagainstviolence.net