The writer answers the first three questions about his or her draft. The reader reads the draft and the answers to the first three questions, then answers the next three questions.
Questions for the Writer
- How close to being finished is this project?
- What steps do you plan to take to complete it?
- How can readers help you at this stage?
- What do you think the writer is driving at? What is the main point of the draft? Is that point clearly expressed? How? Where?
- Suggest steps that the writer might take to complete the project. Give your opinion of the steps that the writer outlines.
- Please respond to the writer’s request for help.