One of our main roles at the CHC is to partner with various community organizations, to assist them in any way that we can to promote healthier living in our surrounding community. We are currently expanding our network of partners across a wide variety of applications of our assets. We also provide consultation through research and education.
We are participating in the the HEAL NH Healthy People in Healthy Places project, especially in the advocacy of working towards making “the active choice the easy choice” for rural residents( see http://www.healnh.org/).
“Healthy communities” are those which provide equity of access to all forms of health promoting activities.
Key partnerships include:
- Common Man Family of Restaurants
- D Acres of New Hampshire
- Healthy PSU
- Lakes Region Community Services
- Local Foods Plymouth
- Mid-State Health Center
- North Country Health Consortium
- Speare Memorial Hospital
- The Circle Program – Circle Trot & Triathlon
- Whole Village Family Resource Center
- Eco-Learning Gardens (ELG)