Fidelity Investments: “One-on-One” Consultations
Individual meetings are designed to help you answer the following questions:
- Am I on track to reach my retirement goals?
- Am I making the most of my workplace savings plan?
To get the most out of your appointment:
- Prepare a list of questions or topics that you wish to discuss.
- Bring your most recent retirement plan statement.
- Please allow sufficient time in the event that appointments run longer than the allotted time.
Schedule a ‘One-on-One’ consultation with our Fidelity representatives:
- Visit fidelity.com/schedule
- Call 1-800-642-7131 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm)
- Text TALK to 343898
FYI – One-on-One consultations run approximately 60 minutes. Spouses and guests are welcome to attend.
Fidelity Investments Telephone Counseling Center
If you are unable to attend a One-on-One consultation, Fidelity Retirement Services Specialists are also available for telephone consultations at 1-800-343-0860, Monday-Friday, 8:00am to midnight EST.
TIAA “One-on-One” Consultations
Take advantage of TIAA’s Individual Counseling Sessions. A TIAA Individual Consultant will be available to meet with you personally and answer any questions you may have about your financial future.
Meeting with a TIAA Consultant can help you evaluate your current financial plan and make some informed decisions. Possible topics include:
- A review of your current situation — contracts, accumulations and allocations
- Estimates of your retirement income based on current accumulations and projected start date (using hypothetical interest rates)
- Illustration of personalized TIAA portfolio based on answers to risk questionnaire
- Any other aspect of retirement planning you wish to discuss
Schedule a ‘One-on-One’ consultation with a TIAA representative:
- Visit tiaa.org/schedulenow
- Call 1-800-732-8353 (Monday-Friday 8am-8pm)
- October 2022: TIAA Virtual Counseling Schedule – University System of New Hampshire – Plymouth
FYI – Sessions last approx. 60 minutes. Spouses and guests are welcome during appointments. Please have your most recent Quarterly statement with you if you have one.
TIAA Telephone Counseling Center:
You can speak with a TIAA consultant, 6 days a week, Monday through Friday from 8am-10pm, and Saturday from 9am-6pm by calling 1-800-842-2776.