Payroll Forms Click here to access the forms below.
Adjunct Staff Appointment Form (NS-1)
USNH Extra Help Categories & Wages
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do I turn in my timesheet?
- You should login to WISE to record your time and submit for approval to your supervisor.
Is there a pay schedule my supervisor follows for entering my hours worked?
- Yes. Your supervisor follows the non-exempt pay schedule (above).
When do I get paid?
- The non-exempt pay schedule includes check dates.
I didn’t receive my paycheck! What should I do?
- If you did not receive a paycheck, the best place to start is with your supervisor. Make sure s/he has sent your hiring paperwork to Human Resources and that your hours worked were entered. If your supervisor has done both of the above steps, ask your him/her to contact Human Resources on your behalf to determine the whereabouts of your paycheck.
What paperwork needs to be completed before I can get paid?
- In order to process your pay we need both a W-4 and an I-9 to be completed with either the Human Resources Office or with your supervisor. Please note: The I9 form requires ethier a valid passport OR two forms of ID, for a complete list of acceptable forms of identification, see the instructions on the I-9 itself). Due to legal requirements, you must appear in person to present your identification. PHOTOCOPIES/FAXES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION. *
I had direct deposit last year. Do I need to complete a new direct deposit form to activate that again?
- No. Your direct deposit is automatically rolled over unless you tell us otherwise. Please note that if you have changed banks you will have to update the information in WISE.