Where do I submit my timecard?
- Please enter your time within UKG/Kronos and submit to your supervisor.
- UKG (Formerly Kronos) Workforce Dimensions Information for Timekeeping and Time Approvers:
Is there a pay schedule my supervisor follows for entering my hours worked?
- Yes. Your supervisor follows the non-exempt pay schedule, which can be found here.
When do I get paid?
- The non-exempt pay schedule includes check dates.
I didn’t receive my paycheck! What should I do?
- If you did not receive a paycheck, the best place to start is with your supervisor. Make sure they have sent your hiring paperwork to Human Resources and that your hours worked were entered. If your supervisor has done both of the above steps, ask them to contact Human Resources on your behalf to determine the whereabouts of your paycheck.
What paperwork needs to be completed before I can get paid?
- In order to process your pay we need an I-9 to be completed with either the Human Resources Office or with your supervisor. (Please note: The I-9 form requires either a valid passport OR two forms of ID, for a complete list of acceptable forms of identification, see the instructions on the I-9 itself). Due to legal requirements, you must appear in person to present your identification. PHOTOCOPIES/FAXES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION.
- Your supervisor needs to complete an Adjunct Hire Request Form.
I had direct deposit last year. Do I need to complete a new direct deposit form to activate that again?
- No. Your direct deposit is automatically rolled over unless you tell us otherwise. Please note that if you have changed banks you will have to update the information in WISE.