Adjunct Staff

Useful Information

Benefits for Adjunct Staff Members

Payroll Calendar

Calculating FTE Adjunct Hourly_Salaried Staff

Adjunct Hiring Request – Hiring managers should use this link to process all adjunct hourly hires. This process streamlines and automates our current paper method by collecting employee information and approvals electronically.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Where do I turn in my timesheet?

Is there a pay schedule my supervisor follows for entering my hours worked?

  • Yes. Your supervisor follows the non-exempt pay schedule (above).

When do I get paid?

  • The non-exempt pay schedule includes check dates.

I didn’t receive my paycheck! What should I do?

  • If you did not receive a paycheck, the best place to start is with your supervisor. Make sure s/he has sent your hiring paperwork to Human Resources and that your hours worked were entered. If your supervisor has done both of the above steps, ask your him/her to contact Human Resources on your behalf to determine the whereabouts of your paycheck.

What paperwork needs to be completed before I can get paid?

  • In order to process your pay we need both a W-4 and an I-9 to be completed with either  the Human Resources Office or with your supervisor.  Please note: The I9 form requires ethier a  valid passport OR two forms of ID, for a complete list of acceptable forms of identification, see the instructions on the I-9 itself). Due to legal requirements, you must appear in person to present your identification. PHOTOCOPIES/FAXES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION. *

I had direct deposit last year. Do I need to complete a new direct deposit form to activate that again?

  • No. Your direct deposit is automatically rolled over unless you tell us otherwise. Please note that if you have changed banks you will have to update the information in WISE.