The following benefits apply to all Teaching Lecturers who are teaching three or more credits per semester. Please also see the USNH Employee Benefits Online Policy Manual 5.0 for more information.
Teaching Lecturer members are invited to participate in convocation and graduation ceremonies, as well as other campus events to which full-time faculty are invited.
For more information, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at (603) 535-3500.
PSU Bookstore – Barnes & Noble College
For more information, contact Stephen Rheaume, Bookstore Manager at (603) 535-2266.
A non-status PSU ID card will be issued only to the Teaching Lecturer.
Your PSU ID card allows for:
- Use of Lamson Library. Access is extended past the adjunct’s dates of appointment, including access during the summer months. For more information, contact: Lamson Library at (603) 535-2455.
- Use of the Physical Education Center and the swimming pool.
- Purchase of meals at Prospect Dining Hall at door prices or via the Faculty/Staff discounted meal plan.
- Participation in the annual ski program offered by the Student Senate.
- For more information, contact the Student Life Office at (603) 535-3215.
Enterprise Technology & Services
Technology resources are provided to support the academic research, instructional and administrative objectives of the University. These resources are extended for the use of University faculty and staff to accomplish tasks related to the user’s job responsibilities at PSU, and consistent with PSU’s mission.
For more information, contact your department chair.
|Faculty/Staff at PSU||
|Permits are Required||
|Additional resources found here:||Faculty/Staff Parking Regulations|
For more information, contact University Police at (603) 535-2330.
Professional development funds may be made available on an ad hoc basis to teaching lecturer members. These funds may be made under special circumstances when addressed directly to the Office of Academic Affairs.
For more information, contact the Office of Academic Affairs at (603) 535-3500.
For more information, contact the Office of Human Resources at (603) 535-2250.
Additional information can be found on the USNH Adjunct Benefits site.