Resources for Students

Helpful links and forms for students are listed below. Please stop in at the Global Engagement Office during drop-in advising (Mon/Wed 1:30-3:30 and Tues/Thurs 9:30-11:30) or make an appointment (603-535-3370) if you required further assistance or have questions.

Paying Your Bill:   It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that his or her bill is paid in full or to submit the necessary documents from government sponsors or scholarships by the payment due date.  All billing information is available online at Student Account Services.  Do not expect to receive paper mailings about your bill.  All billing notifications will be sent to the student’s email address.  NOTE:  Non-payment of your University bill may jeopardize your status as a student visa holder and your ability to attend Plymouth State University.

Letters of Enrollment:  The Registrar’s Office provides letters of enrollment for international student who require evidence for government sponsors.  Contact them directly at

On-Campus Employment:  Students who desire to work on campus should contact departments and offices personally.  Once a job has been secured, stop by the GEO office for the necessary forms needed for Social Security Number application.  These forms include:   Student Work Authorization FormForeign National Information Form,On-Campus Information for Students and Supervisors, On-Campus Employment Guide, I-9 Sample Template Refer to the International Student Employment webpage for additional information.

Additional Forms:

CPT:   Curricular Practical Training Application Instructions, Curricular Practical Training Application,

OPT:  PSU OPT Workbook,  OPT Academic Advisor Recommendation Form,  OPT Student Acknowledgment Form

Visa/Status Information:   VISA vs STATUS,   Maintaining Legal Status for F-1 Students,  Maintaining Legal Status as a J-1 Student

General Scholarship:   Financial Resource and Scholarship Websites,   PSU Financial Opportunities for International Students

Transfer-In/Previous Enrollment Form:   Transfer In Previous Enrollment Form

Driving:   Are You Driving In New Hampshire?