Prospective International Students

I Want To Go To Plymouth State University

The students need to go through Apply To PSU to apply for international admissions and to set up their initial SEVIS records. You can apply via Plymouth State University’s custom Panther Application, or you can apply via the Common Application.

The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is here to co-advise PSU international students with applying and visa compliance, as well as assistance for on-campus employment, buying a cell phone, obtaining a New Hampshire driver’s license, opening a bank account, and more. Our staff is warm and welcoming, and ready to help!

Are you ready?

Apply Now!


Contact Admissions

If you have questions, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions office Associate Director of International Recruitment:

Sandy McGarr

Sandy McGarr
(603) 535-2594
(603) 960-4793 | WhatsApp

OR the Designated School Official (DSO)/Alternate Responsible Officer:

Robin Bryant

How to Apply »

Graduate Programs

Plymouth State University offers an array of graduate programs, including online graduate degrees, to fit your needs at any stage of your career. From educator certification to a Doctor of Education and everything in between, Plymouth State will prepare you for a successful future.

Visit our Degrees and Programs page to see all PSU has to offer graduate students.

Need assistance?

To schedule an appointment for general advising, including advising about the application process, call (603) 535-2636 or (800) FOR-GRAD. Our graduate admissions team can also assist you with any questions you may have.